Thursday 5 April 2012

We interrupt this non-writing for some non-writing.

Well, well, well. Normailty has just about crept back into my life after the sheer craziness of the Dead By Dawn horror movie fest.

FULL reviews of every movie will appear on Flickfeast soon and I'm very, very close to finally having a bit of time back to myself, allowing me to once again post some reviews on this here blog.

In the meantime, I thought I'd post a couple of links here for anyone interested/unbalanced.

My selection of preferred YouTube stuff is HERE.

And my reviews of movies, shorts and TV shows on IMDb can be located HERE.

I hope that passes the time for the one person clicking on this blog and awaiting a new review. Normal disservice will be resumed tomorrow.

Oh, in all seriousness, a big thank you to the people who do stop by and read my nonsense and lead me to discover a pleasant surprise on the odd occasion when I check the traffic numbers. Muchos gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment