Thursday 27 March 2014

TJs Ramshackle Movie Guide.

So I put together a book, yes I did.

The UK version can be bought here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/TJs-Ramshackle-Movie-Guide-Reviews-ebook/dp/B00J9PLT6Q/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1395945647&sr=1-3&keywords=movie+guide

And American folks can buy it here - http://www.amazon.com/TJs-Ramshackle-Movie-Guide-Reviews-ebook/dp/B00J9PLT6Q/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395945752&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=TJs+ramshackle+mov

As much as I love the rest of the world, I can't keep up with all of the different links in different territories, but trust me when I say that it should be there on your local Amazon.

Many of the reviews are from this blog, many are from Flickfeast, and some haven't appeared elsewhere yet, as they've been scheduled for the latter half of this year. I hope some people pick it up, and I hope some people even enjoy it.

Why buy it if most of the reviews are already online? Well, it brings them all together in the one place, and it helps me to spend more time and energy on more and more movie reviews, which makes for a nice, karmic, circle of life kinda deal.

Yes, it includes my recent reviews of Nymphomaniac, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment