Sunday 2 June 2013

The Fresh Prince After Earth.

 

  Everybody sing along now. 

"Now this is a story all about how
My spaceship got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how I survived a crash in an atmosphere with no air.

With M. Night Shyamalan and my kid
I used a studio as a playground and hit the skids
Writing and producing and picking the cast
Hoping that audiences will remember hits from my past
But really this movie, it's quite simply no good
It won't run for long in the cinema in your neighborhood
It's got no decent fights and it won't leave you scared
It's a shame that even the director obviously didn't care.

As the opening weekend came nearer and nearer
Instead of fresh, Rotten Tomato critics made their disdain clearer
If anything I could say that this was an attack
On my kid, on me, on a director who's now a hack.

I pulled out of the limelight after the weekend was done
Well, me and Jaden had already had our fun
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
My family was paid and I didn't have to care"

No comments:

Post a Comment